Firstly I took a sheet of vellum and inked it all over with various sized flowers which I would then cut out and make into blooms. Once I had stamped the flowers on I coloured them very gently with one of my dinky inkies and I set these aside to dry before cutting them all out and gluing them with my hot glue gun. I set them all to one side, added an acrylic crystal centre and started on the card.
I covered the card with Dreamees papers and then using a Spellbinders flower frame die cut out a frame using some card and covered this with paper. I then cut a section of Hunkydory InkMe card and inked it with Dinky Inkies and then Stamped onto this design . Once this had dried I arranged the flowers on the card, and secured them with the hot glue gun. The photo is not doing it justice unfortunately but it is an effective look.
Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to your next visit.