Today I am showing a card I made using a new die. I bought a set of Die’sire Edgeables and I decided to have a play. I thought I would combine the butterfly die with the gorgeous Dreamees papers which had butterflies on them and also add some flowers and a sentiment. First of all I completely messed up a few run throughs with the dies, so I found my Gemini instruction booklet and I realised I needed another plate for the embossing. So I run it through again this time using adorable scoreable sized to 5.5x 5.5. It run through and then as I was taking it apart, the butterfly tore off. Argh disaster! However I decided to glue it and hide it with the sentiment. With the edgeables die I used, Papillon, the butterflies are cut so you can pop them a little. I cut the Dreamees paper to fit the card and with what was left over I made the three flowers. I thought this was enough.
The photo does not do the die or the card any justice, the card is pretty though and I am pleased with it and will have another play with my dies soon, although I am expecting my Dreamees dies to arrive any moment!
Thank you for stopping by and please visit again soon, I do love reading the comments you leave.