I was asked to make a wedding card with a Welsh sentiment on the front. I used a stamp by Wild Rose Studios and coloured this in with promarkers, and some distress markers. I found some lovely embossed card in my stash and found two very similar colours and so I used these to mount the card on and there was enough for me to use on the base of the card, with it just showing I then managed to find some card candi which matched the colours I had used for it gave the card a splash of colour without going over the top. That finished the image off nicely and I glossed the candi using Glossy accents.
I hope you like it and come back to the blog again soon
The following products were used to make the card:-
Stamp by Wild Rose studios
Promarkers :-, Satin, cool grey 2, cool grey 4, ivory, apple, buttercup
Distress markers:- black soot, worn lipstick, picket fence.
Card base by Hunky dory
Coloured card stock from personal stash, brand unknown