I know it’s November but us crafters have to get an early start on these kinds of things. Here are a few of my more recent makes.
This is a simple MDF wreath. All I did was paint it with a creamy gold metallic paint and set to dry. Once dried I added the glitter to the snowflakes and then let it dry completely. Finally I added silver pearls around the outer and inner circle to make it more sparkly. I didn’t think I needed anything else on this.
So here is another make. This is MDF again and this time I have painted the main tree a rich green, the star using the gold metallic again and the base a brown. Once dry you could see that it needed something. I used some gems and placed different sizes where the baubles would be and once completed I left it at that.
Now this is my huge make, and its taken ages to get this finished. Lsat year I received this ball of toiletries by Soap and Glory. Loved them of course but I thought, hello, I can make something with you. It had been sat there for months so I thought I had better get a move on and do something so I painted it in black and was looking to glitter it. However just as I was researching and planning the make, Dreamees brought out sequins! Not ones with holes either. So I knew they would be better.
A few weeks of adding sequins, filling the ball with polystyrene odd bits, adding ribbon and looking at it I felt the middle needed work. Here come the Dreamees to the rescue. At the Christmas workship one of our projects involved a whole sheet of christmas decorations. I saved them, brought them home, glittered them and fixed jazzed them with glitter and the result is what you see. I have absolutely no idea where this will hang but it looks pretty good.
More Christmas makes to come but thank you for stopping by and I look forward to you popping by again soon